[Coco] Steve Bjork on Twit.tv

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Mon Apr 22 07:53:36 EDT 2013

On Apr 22, 2013, at 12:20 AM, Glen VanDenBiggelaar <glenvdb at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I was informed by l.Curtis Boyle that Steve Bjork stopped by the Twit studios today. I watched for a few hours, and saw him bouncing on Leo's ball with the Twit Fez on. We need more CoCo guys on Twit! If I was down in Petaluma, I would be there also :)

Wha'? He got to sit on Leo's ball AND wear an App Cap?

Very cool.

-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sub-Etha Software - http://www.subethasoftware.com - Established 1990!
Sent from my MacBook.

22nd Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST! April 27-28, 2013. Lombard, IL. http://www.glensideccc.com
CoCo-X Project: http://kck.st/16fAwkf
1983 CoCo BBS ported to Arduino? Sure. Telnet: allenhuffman.dnsalias.com:2323 (nights)