[Coco] toolshed os9 copy question

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Apr 21 07:45:38 EDT 2013

On Sunday 21 April 2013 07:23:34 Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) did opine:

> Control+E shoud work as break, try it.

I'll give that a shot here in an hour or so, after my lady wakes up & hints
for fresh coffee since I have the end of yesterdays in my cup. Even cold
coffee is still the nectar of the gods this time of the morning. :)

Somehow I managed to kill the DW server with my fooling around last night
and have not restarted it, or rebooted the coco since.  Early enough I try
not to disturb my lady. If it works, I'll add it to the helpmsg.  With
MinTED of course. :)

I have got to rig a small solenoid or maybe a relay to active the reset
button from up here.  I get way more exercise running up & down the steps
than these ancient, diabetic, prone to charley horses legs think they need.
I don't recommend getting old, put it off as long as you can because its
not for wimps.  :)

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My views
Four thousand different MAGNATES, MOGULS & NABOBS are romping in my
gothic solarium!!
dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million
          law-abiding citizens.