[Coco] CoCo Linux Live CD

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Sat Apr 20 20:34:18 EDT 2013

On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 19:19:48 -0400
Frank Swygert <farna at att.net> wrote:

> I think we need to start with Chris Hawks. He's got a minimal Linux
> setup that boots in MESS set up as a CoCo on a Raspberry Pi. I forget
> what distro he's using, but using that and creating a live CD from it
> will probably put this project right where it needs to be. Chris??

	Not even close, Frank. It's a STANDARD Raspberry Pi (running
the Raspbian distribution). It boots normally. When I want to run CoCo
stuff, I type mess or xroar to start one of the emulators.

Not a minimal distro
Does not automatically boot into MESS
(tho I did convert a Coco3 keyboard to USB - see it at the 'fest)

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
Shephrd: Exactly.  It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under
the misappre'ension that they're birds.  Observe their be'avior.  Take