[Coco] CoCo Linux Live CD

Marc Charbonneau timebandit001 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 20:07:43 EDT 2013

> I think we need to start with Chris Hawks. He's got a minimal Linux setup
that boots in MESS set up as a CoCo on a Raspberry Pi. I forget what distro
he's using, but using that and creating a live CD from it will probably put
this project right where it needs to be.
I think the best base would be Mint or Ubuntu to get the best hardware
compatibility. Modifying the live iso is pretty easy, you just mount it
then chroot in it. I've done that a couple years ago with knoppix.

I have 14 years experience using Linux, my work laptop is Linux and my job
is building Linux kiosk so I think I can help with that project.

Let me know how I can help.

And I can host the iso on a server hosted at iWeb.

I really like the idea of having a full featured coco on a bootable USB key.