[Coco] becker and VCC1.43beta

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 05:20:38 EDT 2013

More progress....

If I set up VCC with the external ROM, and put a NitrOS9 vhd file in drive 0
of drivewire, VCC tries to read the image if I type DIR, however, it appears
I need to set the RSDOS offset in the ROM to $05A000. Where should this be
done? Can someone tell me the offset into hdbdw3bc3.rom?

Regards, Bob DEvries
Dalby, QLD, Australia