[Coco] CoCo Linux Live CD

Alan Jones alwanbi at live.com
Fri Apr 19 20:16:41 EDT 2013

Hi Guys,
I was wondering if I can motivate a new CoCo project here on the mailing
list?
I am doing more and more of my computing in a Linux environment but I have a
lot more to learn.

What I propose is a group project that we can all participate in.

I want us to create a Linux live CD, as a group, with at least one or more
emulators installed and preconfigured.

The live CD will also come with disk images of our favorite software: games,
utilities, programming languages, operating systems, ect.

What do you guys think of such a project?

Alan Jones
N8WQ