[Coco] VCC freezing up under Ubuntu

David Ladd drencor at gamepixel.net
Fri Apr 19 15:05:41 EDT 2013

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 1:46 PM, Keith Clark <keithclark at waterloosubstop.com
> wrote:

> I'm running VCC under wine on Ubuntu 13.04 (yes, I know it is a beta but
> the same thing happened under 12.10) and it seems to be locking up the coco
> emulated screen.  I can still access the menus, but the actual coco screen
> freezes solid and cannot be reset.

Not sure what would cause VCC not to work under Wine in linux.  Though the
one time I tried the full install of VCC 1.42 in Wine it didn't work either
for me.

Not sure there is much we can do about it at this time.  As I am not sure
what would prevent it from working under Wine.  At this time we are limited
to using M$VC++6 for building VCC.