[Coco] The CoCo outside of the U.S.

camillus Blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 12:02:22 EDT 2013

Hi Thierry,

No all the coco 3 models where "imported", ( brought into Belgium or The
Netherlands via via )
The one I have is probably from Canada where they use PAL I presume.

Only the keyboard did not stand the time, it broke. Got my self an other
keyboard but that also did not work. Hardware checked out ok. I,m gonna
make myself the AT2coco converter.