[Coco] becker and VCC1.43beta

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 05:06:16 EDT 2013

Hello, Aaron.

Well, I did the config wizard in DW4, and also set up the becker port in
VCC.
VCC responds correctly, with DW ConnOK, and then R 00.0 W 00.0 (thos
characters are SOOO small).

If I try to select the server in DW5, it presents me with 127.0.0.1:65504,
so that part is correct, but there's no "instance" in the "File/Choose
Instance" pull-down. Also, I cannot insert a disk in the upper pane; it
remains stubbornly blank.

The file nos96309l2v030209coco3_becker.dsk will not boot in VCC. It reads
the boot track "KREL Boot Krn tb" then hangs, or sometimes adds *m. This
happens whether or not DW4 is running.

I'm sure I'm still doing something wrong.....

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia