[Coco] OS-9 C cross compiler? [UPLOADED]

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 16:46:39 EDT 2013

Ok, made a initial test with cywing (recompile everything) and it seems to
work, the hello world compiled just fine.

Take care of ccsources/c.opt/Makefile as it deletes proto.h in the clean,
remove it you don't need to rebuild proto.h, just the executable.

Great :D but is this bugged as the os-9 C compiler version?

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 10:24 PM, Bill Pierce <ooogalapasooo at aol.com> wrote:

> The OS-9 C Cross-Compiler sources have been uploaded to The Color Computer
> Archives. The link is on in the "Updates" on the opening page (below).
> Please keep in mind that this was a work in progress. Read all the notes
> contained in the archive
>
> Bill Pierce
> Co-Webmaster of The TRS-80 Color Computer Archive
> http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
> E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com

Long live the CoCo