[Coco] DriveWire updates

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Apr 18 15:37:51 EDT 2013

Aaron...  I've already had a problem with the new version.
When you click the "instance manager" button, do any action then try to close the window, it hangs up and Windows gives a "program not respomding" warning.
May be my system, so give it a check

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia