[Coco] Glenside website (new & old)

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Thu Apr 18 15:07:06 EDT 2013

"Bitness" it always a tough one because it's not necessarily logically
exclusive to the processor, but how the whole system performs, i.e., what
type of bottlenecks are present/what the data path is like. The TI-99/4 and
TI-99/4a were both technically 16-bit, as was the Mattel Intellivision. I
would think though all things considered they'd be put in comfortably with
the 8-bit class of systems. The Turbo-Grafx/16 on the other hand is 8-bit,
but could be put into the 16-bit class based on some of its comparitive
performance factors. Are the Amiga and ST 32-bit or 16-bit? Is the Atari
Jaguar 64-bit or 32-bit? Etc. When it's not quite so clear cut, it's open
up to debate.

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and