[Coco] [COCO} VCC 1.43beta release

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 14:39:47 EDT 2013

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 2:24 PM, Brian Blake <random.rodder at gmail.com> wrote:

> I didn't really try to work with the Becker/DW4 ROM in slot 1 of the MPI
> before I sent my earlier message. Yes, VCC appears to boot, but, then locks
> up with no cursor activity...

To use the Becker HDBDOS, configure the fd502 to use and external rom
and point it at the ROM file.  Be sure to review the ReadMe, shown
during installation and available via icon in the Start menu or as a
text file in the installation directory for more info.

You'll want to have your settings for the Becker port in place and the
DW4 server running so that Vcc can attach prior to booting up with
HDBDOS.  It gets rather upset if it cannot talk to DW, nature of the
beast.