[Coco] Glenside website (new & old)

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 10:50:31 EDT 2013

On 4/18/2013 10:47 AM, Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) wrote:
> But for what you use your old 8-bit today? not for making your resume, not
> for making your tax account or reading emails. We use just for fun, and
> being fun, is an attractive for young people.
>
> Who ever thought pac-man would be played forever ?

Me, lol. And Donkey Kong. And Defender... the list could go on. As cool,
realistic and graphic as today's video games are, they have little
replay value. My kids trade games in all the time. There are few they
want to keep. But, if I fire up MAME, my Genesis or CoCo, they are all
over some of the classics and play as long as I'll let them...