[Coco] Glenside website (new & old)

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Thu Apr 18 10:36:53 EDT 2013

On Apr 18, 2013, at 9:20 AM, "Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus)" <retrocanada76 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't understand why people still like old stuff, like they never
> evolve... let me get back to my coco OH WAIT! :P

We are a strange breed.

In the 1990s, the 8-bits were losing. I used to say: It is like someone who keeps an old car around and works on it. There are newer cars that ride nicer, faster, better... I think retrocomputing is like that.

For us old people. It's nostalgia, of our past, or younger days.

But when I see a YOUNG person getting in to them... That I cannot explain :)

		-- ALlen