[Coco] How to unsubscribe? (was: no subject)

John E. Malmberg wb8tyw at qsl.net
Wed Apr 17 10:50:49 EDT 2013

On 4/17/2013 12:24 AM, chris bagnor wrote:
> plz un subscribe me

1. How did you subscribe to this forum?

That same procedure is how you need to unsubscribe under normal
circumstances.  Usually this is a web page, or a special e-mail address
depending on the forum.

This forum is a combination of at least 2 mailing lists and one
newsgroup, as such the only person that can force unsubscribe you is one
of the few moderators of the specific mailing list that you subscribed
to, and it is very possible that they do not read every post, or read in
a timely manor.

So as such, I can not tell you which method to use to unsubscribe, since
I am participating through the newsgroup gateway, which does not require
a subscription and does not send me e-mail.

2. How long have you been using mailing lists or news-groups on computers?

I know of absolutely *ZERO* mailing lists that you subscribe to or
unsubscribe to by sending messages to that mailing list.  And this is
from using computer mailing lists for over 20 years.