[Coco] coco contest magazine

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 23:07:23 EDT 2013

Hello Coconuts,

The Rainbow style magazine I've been putting together (and many of you
have contributed to, thanks!) has grown to over 60 pages.
I've looked into having it professionally printed (magazine style with
nice cover and binding) and it looks like the cost will be around $10
per copy.

I'll cover the costs to get one printed for everyone that has entered
or contributed a review, but I am wondering if other folks would like
a copy and be willing to cover the expense, realizing that is a bit
steep.  More than I expected, I'd hoped to be able to give them out to
anyone that wanted one.

So.. not asking for a firm commitment or anything just trying to get
an idea of whether or not if I have X extra copies made if people want
them for $10?

-Aaron