[Coco] New CoCo Cartridge CAD Preview

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 13:06:55 EDT 2013

A home 3D printer is definitely on my "wish" list.  So may items I would
like to make a nice case for it.  Last time I looked into it, most place
that sold pieces to build them were out of stock or out of my current price
range... :(  My ultimate printer would be able print 19" rack front panels
among other things.