[Coco] Brand new editor for OS-9

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Apr 15 23:15:50 EDT 2013

On Monday 15 April 2013 23:10:12 Retro Canada did opine:

> this google drop box suxs!

I can't argue that, and I'd rate the vacuum as being the equ of of the
first voyagers environment when it finally gets beyond the shell of
particles the G5 star we call the sun is busy spewing out.  Say another 3
or 5 years ought to do it.

FWIW, wget finally managed to pull it.