[Coco] Slot Extender Submission Difficulty

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Mon Apr 15 17:57:33 EDT 2013

Hi All,

I'm having difficulty passing the initial checks for my Slot Extender PCB
files' submission to BatchPCB.  I need to talk to someone over the phone to
make sure I have all the files and get the web site to label them properly.
I uploaded the files to BatchPCB and submitted them thinking the site knows
which file is which, but maybe it doesn't.  I know this sounds trivial, but
I have never done this before, so I'm taking my first steps in this
direction.

Please pm me with your phone number and when to call and I'm do the same
once I get a response from you.  Generally speaking, I do a lot of my work
from about 12 pm to 6am Eastern Standard Time or Daylight Savings Time
depending on what part of the year it is - Greenwich Meridian Time plus 5
hours I believe.  Thank you all in advance for your help.

Kip