[Coco] The CoCo outside of the U.S.

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 17:19:37 EDT 2013

Hi Boisy,

The company which represented Tandy/Radio Shack in Australia was also called
InterTan. Not sure if it was related to the Canadian one.

Grey case Cocos were sold in Australia. Not sure if there was a 4K version
here, but certainly a 16K. There was a small daughter board attached to the
motherboard to facilitate the PAL video generation. Sadly, I don't have one
of those now.

There were also Coco2 units sold with the long (coco1 style) white case, and
the "melted" keyboard. The Korean Coco2 in both A and B versions were sold
too.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia