[Coco] Y cable construction

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Apr 14 22:29:25 EDT 2013

On Sunday 14 April 2013 22:24:25 Glen VanDenBiggelaar did opine:

> Try to find a copy of Marty Goodman's book "A full Turn of the Screw" .
> PDF is available all over the 'net. It has complete instructions for
> this and many other "hardware hacks".

That was not from Marty, that was Canadian Tony Distafano, but check the
spelling I probably messed it up.  This is the Tony D, of Disto Products,
who made the disk controllers and the 2 meg memory kits among other handy
coco items.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My views
Ambidextrous, adj.:
	Able to pick with equal skill a right-hand pocket or a left.
dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million
          law-abiding citizens.