[Coco] CoCo Ethernet for $25-$30...

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Apr 13 21:31:13 EDT 2013

On Saturday 13 April 2013 21:26:51 Kip Koon did opine:

> Gene,
> I would love to see your basement sometime!  :)  I definitely relate to
> packratitus!  My workbench area started out 10' x 10' and now it is 10'
> x 25' and still growing and because of all the old PC parts everywhere,
> I can't even walk through it.  I do have a lot of fun though!  :)  I'm
> told I can't grow anymore.  Something must go to the dump.  "Why?", I
> say, "because I might need it later!"  :)
> Kip

TBT, there is quite a bit that wouldn't qualify, its just sort of there,
unfinished projects from both of us, and I don't publish pix since that
might get the place condemned.  That I'd fight because its all ours, paid
for almost 15 years now.  As long as I keep the taxes up to date, its all
ours.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My views
Caveats: it's GNOME, be afraid, be very afraid of the Depends line
		-- James Troup