[Coco] Need Help With My SuperIDE Hard Drive Controller

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sat Apr 13 20:48:04 EDT 2013

Luis,
Thanks a lot for the files.  I finally got them downloaded just fine.
I'm having trouble with my SuperIDE controller.  It worked fine yesterday,
but after disassembling my Coco 3 MPI to do some testing with other cocos
and reassembling my coco3 setup, it's not finding the CF card anymore.  It
never gets to the OK prompt on power up with the cycling curser.  Weird!?!
I'll keep working with it.  Thanks again, my friend, for the mountain of
data.  It will be fun finding out what all you have given me.  Take care and
have fun!
Kip