[Coco] 256 color mode and the 210 Lines Per Field "bug"

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Fri Apr 12 22:20:08 EDT 2013

On Apr 12, 2013, at 4:49 PM, Nick Marentes <nickma at optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> I believe that the mode was available in the prototype board that Allen Huffman has. James has done a deep analysis of the prototype from photos and has identified a 512 byte prom near the video output area that could be a 512 color lookup table. Read his analysis at:
>
> http://home.gate.net/~jdaggett/Coco3%20Prototype%20Pictures.htm

Wow, I don't remember if I've seen that page before.

I will definitely get pictures of the chips with the red dots removed, soon.

-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sent from my MacBook.

22nd Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST! April 27-28, 2013. Lombard, IL. http://www.glensideccc.com
And check out the CoCo-X project: http://kck.st/16fAwkf
1983 CoCo BBS ported to Arduino? Sure. Telnet: allenhuffman.dnsalias.com:2323 (nights)