[Coco] BBS

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Wed Apr 10 02:09:29 EDT 2013

John,
I use Putty and have been since I returned to SC back in 2001.  The link for
Putty is here.  http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/
It is quite versatile.  It has five connection types: raw, telnet, Rlogin,
SSH and Serial.  It also has quite an extensive set of configuration pages.
Try it out and see if you like it as much as I do.
Kip