[Coco] New video from Cloud-9!

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Apr 9 19:33:43 EDT 2013

With the old Performance Peripherals 512k upgrde, only one resistor is cut, the old memory is pulled out (socketed) and the unit just plugs in. So going back to 128K would be a ,matter of pulling the unit, connecting that resistor and replacing the memory chips. I have 2 of these units in old Cocos I hope to revive one day

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com