[Coco] The Pictures of My Projects are Finally Here

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Tue Apr 9 03:44:57 EDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all busy down deep into your own projects having as much fun
as I am.  I have put up my own web page on Allen Huffman's Cocopedia web
site and here is the direct link to my little corner of Cocopedia.

Thank you Allen very much for extending to me your offer to host my web
site.

I have spent a lot of time learning enough of the basics of the Cocopedia
software to get this far, so much so that I have developed a new respect for
all of you who have created documentation on your own projects to the point
that other people can accurately reproduce the project for themselves and
have as much fun doing it as you did.  A large amount of respect indeed!

Many of you have asked for pictures of my projects and Coco 3 setup.  Well
they are now available on my Cocopedia personal web site.  So far I have
three major sections.  My Coco 3 setup, My version of Grant Searle's 6-chip
6809 computer, and my version of Erturk Kocalar's SiMon6809 computer.  I
describe each one in great detail and I'm constantly adding more information
as I think of it.

If you have any positive suggestions on how to improve my web page to make
it more appealing, please do send me an email.  All positive suggestions are
very much appreciated.  Suggestions for projects or new features in existing
projects also.  I have been going at this for several days now.  My hands
have been flying all over my keyboard and wiki help files.  J

I check and double check my narratives to make sure I spell people's names
correctly and represent their projects as accurately as possible, so if I
make a mistake, I assure you it is accidental.  If you do find any mistakes
though, please send a kind request for the desired correction and I will
correct the mistake as quickly as possible.  Thank you.  I wish to make as
many friends on this list as possible and not offend anybody.  You all have
been really great to me.  Thanks again.

Kip