[Coco] CoCo Ethernet for $25-$30...

Bill Gunshannon billg999 at cs.uofs.edu
Mon Apr 8 17:37:29 EDT 2013

> I would very much like to put a Pi in a ROMPak (it fits perfectly!).
> However, using a serial interface is just slow and cumbersome... We
> need a way to interface from the Pi to the bus directly, especially
> since then we could build the Pi into a usable rompak that you just
> plug in and go.

You say the serial is too slow.  I have seen peopl ehere talking about
running DW at 115K and 221K.  Just what is the bus speed of the COCO?
It would seem to me that either of these wold saturate the bus on a
6809.

As one who remembers when 56K was blistering network speed often
supporting entire campuses, I would be very happy with 115K - 221K.

bill

billg999 at cs.scranton.edu |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |