[Coco] coco xt-rtc adapter by Burke and Burke (From Tandy CoCo Forums)

Mon Apr 8 00:02:20 EDT 2013

http://tandycoco.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=865#p865

Coco xt-rtc problems

I have a coco xt-rtc adapter by Burke and Burke. This one is supposedly a
pre-production model. Comes without a case. Bought it from a local recycler,
who obtained it from a collector who claimed everything worked last time
used.. Anyway, I can't get it to work, and from basic inspection, I can see
what might be a loose jumper. I'm going to post a link to a my Flickr
account, a close up of the board, maybe somebody can tell me if this needs
to be soldered to one of the near by points.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/94829497@N08/8628815773/

I am not sure if it was like this when I got it, or I damaged it on the way
home.. Thanks!

-Shane

Re: Coco xt-rtc problems

http://www.flickr.com/photos/94829497@N08/8628815983/in/photostream/

Does this help? The top right ic, top 2 pins on the left side..

Hi,

I do not have this device and cannot tell where this jumper should go from
the pictures.

Can anyone else help?

SHF