[Coco] One Liner Contest

Aaron Banerjee spam_proof at verizon.net
Sun Apr 7 16:19:52 EDT 2013

I'd like to see if anyone can write a "one liner" (or "two liner")
BASIC program that doesn't call ML subroutines, etc, that can actually
generate an ?ST ERROR by actually having a string formula that is too
complex.  I've never been able to do it without "cheating."  I'll see
what I can do for chipping in on the prize if someone can...