[Coco] can't compile Toolshed on CygWin

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Apr 7 16:14:01 EDT 2013

On Sunday 07 April 2013 16:11:15 Steven Hirsch did opine:

> On Sun, 7 Apr 2013, Gene Heskett wrote:

> >> hg clone http://hg.code.sf.net/p/toolshed/code toolshed-code
> >
> > Permission denied, as me or as root.
>
> You are quite right.  The project page is simply incorrect.  Try this
> (just verified it here):
>
> hg clone
> http://toolshed.hg.sourceforge.net:8000/hgroot/toolshed/toolshed
>
> Who owns the SourceForge area administration?  That really needs to be
> fixed.
>
> Steve

Thanks Steven, had to do it as root though, I need to figure out how to
make a dir in /opt that is owned by gene. But I know how to get root & use
chown -R dirname :)

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My views
We have more to fear from the bungling of the incompetent than from the
machinations of the wicked.
dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million
          law-abiding citizens.