[Coco] One Liner Contest

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 14:49:13 EDT 2013

Hello CoCoNuts..

The CoCo Coding Contest has been going very well and we've been having
a lot of fun putting together the Rainbow-like magazine containing
reviews of all the entries.

While brainstorming on ways to make the magazine more Rainbow-ish and
let as many people as possible be involved, the old "One Liner"
contest that was ongoing in the Rainbow came to mind.

And so, I am pleased to announce the One Week, One Liner contest.  We
will use the same rules as the Rainbow:

"Here are the guidelines: The program must
work in Extended BASIC, have only one or two
line numbers and be entirely self-contained - no
routines, no poked-in machine language code.

The program has to run when typed in directly
(since that's how our readers will use it) . Make
sure your line, or lines, aren't packed so tightly
that the program won't list completely. Finally,
any instructions needed should be very short."

All entries must be received by midnight April 15th... sort of like
your tax return :)

There will be a prize!  As many entries as possible will be featured
in the magazine (assuming we get any at all! :)

Submit one liners to contest at cococoding.com

-Aaron