[Coco] Extended Color BASIC program on an Arduino

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sat Apr 6 23:00:27 EDT 2013

On Apr 4, 2013, at 1:59 AM, Kip Koon <computerdoc at sc.rr.com> wrote:

> Allen,
> Any chance of connecting your ALLRAM BBS on the Ardunio via telnet to the
> internet at least temporarily with a temporary password so we can have a
> little sample see of your work?  I think it is just so cool what you are
> doing!

You may not, once you see the source code -- here's a huge posting showing most of it, with the BASIC followed by literal C translations. It's truly dreadful stuff. I will post the full source code too.

http://appleause.com/2013/04/07/extended-color-basic-to-arduino-sketch-part-4/

-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sent from my MacBook.

22nd Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST! April 27-28, 2013. Lombard, IL. http://www.glensideccc.com - And check out the CoCo-X project: http://kck.st/16fAwkf