[Coco] DriveWire4

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Apr 6 15:03:28 EDT 2013

Bill,
In Drivewire, for RSDOS, you need the HDBDOS for DW rom image which comes in many formats. Cassette with autoinstaller, same for disk, epromable version etc. Using this, booting into NitrOS-9 is all software. There are many routes you can go here, most based on your system configuration. Once you get past the above and want to set up NitrOS-9, this list is the best source of info.
I'm not sure of the links for the HDBDOS roms as there have been some updates and I don't know if current downloads reflect these but email me off-list and I'll give ya a hand

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com