[Coco] 3.5" Floppies on my Coco 3!

Daniel Campos daniel.campus at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 13:35:35 EDT 2013

I also using a 1.44HD Drive and no problems detected with any disks so far.
But I think if using HD media with an HD Drive (my current config) I
will have no problems. I think problems occurs most if you are using old
720Kb drives with HD Media...

The only problem I get is that my Color64 can not load OS9 L1 yet. The
same config (using the same ROMs) on the XROAR, works like a charm.

Daniel