[Coco] 188AA_02.DSK (Color FLEX) is defective!

Sat Apr 6 01:28:41 EDT 2013

Hi,

Then why does it say "FHL COLOR FLEX V5.0:2" and ask for the date when
"FLEX.BAS" is run. (That how far I got with the CoCo2 Emulator.)

There is a lot of files and "FHL Color FLEX" all over the .dsk. (I used
Wordpad to look at it)

Yes there is a DECB file system with one file,  "FLEX.BAS".

The FLEX file system is bad, having Track 0 with no data perhaps is just the
start.

Whoever created "188AA_02.DSK" did not know how to convert to a .dsk
correctly.

Lets just forget "188AA_02.DSK", we have better looking copies of FHL Color
FLEX.

SHF