[Coco] 188AA_02.DSK (Color FLEX) is defective!

Sat Apr 6 00:37:46 EDT 2013

Hi,

It took a little time for one of Luis's posts to sink in, but in looking at
"188AA_02.DSK" it appears that Track 0 sectors 1 - 18 have no data (number
of sectors in Track 0 has not been proved to me).

There should be something in the first 10 sectors, there is not. The format
of the rest of the disk for sure. Thus the error.
------------------------------------
Checking "F503MSA.DSK" in:
http://www.evenson-consulting.com/swtpc/downloads/RepairedDskFilesFromFUFU.zip
it says it is FHL Color Flex and there is lots of data in track 0.

There are 14+ disks with similar names on:
http://www.evenson-consulting.com/swtpc/fufu_downloads.htm
But using the "Repaired" versions in the zip may be best.

One of these disks may work in an CoCo emulator, I know not which.

I suspect the person who created "188AA_02.DSK" got an error reading Track 0
and just went blindly on ignoring that error (And perhaps others).