[Coco] Header Virtual Disk

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Apr 5 23:33:20 EDT 2013

DMK is the Keil disk format developed for his emulator. It has the almost "exact"
 info as a real disk, including all the "machine" info between tracks and such. It is also the most complex of the formats.
VDK is the Virtual Dragon format by Paul Bergin (I think) for his Dragon emulator.
JVC is the format developed by Jeff Vavasour for his emulator.
Vcc & XRoar will read all 3 formats whereas, on the emulator the formats were intended for, will only read their own format (IIRC).

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com