[Coco] [Color Computer] I think I got taken on eBay

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Fri Apr 5 21:56:03 EDT 2013

Well, the CoCo 3 "has" RF, composite and audio ports on the back.  All 3 are
RCA jacks.  The RGB port is on the underside as a 2 x 5 pin header.  The
keyboard has the arrow keys in a group and a F1 and F2 key.  If it does not
have these ports and keys, then you probably have something else, possibly a
relabeled CoCo 2.  If it is relabeled, it might not be the sellers action,
but that would be hard to prove.

Bruce W.