[Coco] FHL Color Flex

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 5 22:01:15 EDT 2013

The disk MASTR503.DSK or F503MSA.DSK have 18 sector in track 0 (MIXED FORMAT FLEX AND DECB) (Size 156672 &h263ff just no TRACK DOS BOOT ) BOOT in track 33
The disk  188AA_02.DSK is DECB (Size ok 161280) (Boot in &h26300 and not in &h26400) 34*18*256

Making  CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.1.5.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
http://www.tandycoco.com Thank Brian Blake and Stephen Fischer
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela