[Coco] [Color Computer] I think I got taken on eBay

Lothan lothan at newsguy.com
Fri Apr 5 21:57:53 EDT 2013

This isn't sufficient because BASIC can only access the bottom 32K of RAM. A
very easy way to tell if this is a CoCo 3 (aside from all the labels
indicating that it is a CoCo 3) is to hold down one of the keys while you
press RESET on the back. I can't remember which key to hold down -- SHIFT,
F1? Anyway, this will bring up a picture of the three mugsters on the CoCo
3.