[Coco] can't compile Toolshed on CygWin

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Apr 5 21:48:13 EDT 2013

On Friday 05 April 2013 21:45:41 Steven Hirsch did opine:

> On Fri, 5 Apr 2013, Gene Heskett wrote:
> >> That's odd.  It builds by default in my sandbox.  Do you not have a
> >> Makefile in the same directory as the cocofuse.c source?
> >
> > No, I do not, the only other thing there is the CVS subdir.  2 items
> > total.
>
> If you have a CVS subdirectory you're working with a backlevel source
> tree.  The project moved to Mercurial some time ago.

That pull is maybe 18 months old.  Nobody ever seems to post an update
notice.  :(

hg syntax to pull a new copy please?

> > Got this:
> > root at coyote:/opt/toolshed/cocofuse# locate libfuse2
> > /usr/share/doc/libfuse2
> > /usr/share/doc/libfuse2/Doxyfile.gz
>
> (snip)
>
> The definitive answer will come from:
>
> $ dpkg -l | grep fuse

gene at coyote:/opt/toolshed/doc$ dpkg -l | grep fuse
ii  fuse-utils                                        2.8.1-1.1ubuntu3.1
Filesystem in USErspace (utilities)
ii  gvfs-fuse                                         1.6.1-0ubuntu1build1
userspace virtual filesystem - fuse server
ii  libfuse2                                          2.8.1-1.1ubuntu3.1
Filesystem in USErspace library

So it looks like I do.

> Steve

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My views
Hey, I had to let awk be better at *something*...  :-)
		-- Larry Wall in <1991Nov7.200504.25280 at netlabs.com>1
dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million
          law-abiding citizens.