[Coco] New Video from Cloud-9!

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Fri Apr 5 09:32:15 EDT 2013

Boisy,
I agree and I thought that was very nicely handled.  Your dad is a wise man.
I try my best to live by that wonderful piece of wisdom.  I too live by that
saying you included at that end also.
Sometimes my emotions do get that best of me and I don't like it when they
do.  Later after I cool down, I always try to make things right again as
best I can.  Forgiveness is a great thing to do on a daily basis.  I try my
best to be a happy person because I like being around happy folks.
Anyhow, keep up the great work, Boisy, and everyone else at cloud9tech as
well as everyone on this list.
Kip