[Coco] New Video from Cloud-9!

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Fri Apr 5 06:54:13 EDT 2013

Thanks Nick. Mark and I appreciate your kind and positive comments.

We love doing this stuff, and decided to have a little fun with the background music.

So to promote the product, we're putting on a contest at Cloud-9. I'll announce it here and on the Facebook page.

The first person who can name (a) the number of different voices in the background song, and (b) the names behind those voices, will win a FREE TRIAD, and it will be shipped to them free of charge.

The only ineligible people are the folks behind the voices. Everyone else is free to participate.