[Coco] can't compile Toolshed on CygWin

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 19:42:50 EDT 2013

If we're still talking about cygwin (sorry I haven't paid great attention
here) then I don't think cocofuse is going to work anyway, fuse is a Linux
thing AFAIK.

For what it's worth, building the toolshed for use on regular Windows (not
in cygwin, just regular win32 exes) is very easy using MingW.  However,
don't use the "win32" build as apparently win32 really means "cygwin".
 Instead just use the unix build directory.. type 'make' and MingW will
build the toolshed just fine.
You will get an error about cocofuse, since there is no fuse in Windows,
but that is no problem and won't prevent the other binaries from building.

-Aaron