[Coco] Dumb OS9 graphics question

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Apr 4 11:28:32 EDT 2013

Allen
vdgint went the same route as all the others. covdg=vdgint, cowin=windint, cograf=stripped down cowin(?)
Most of the OS-9 system modules (if not all) have been renamed to reflect their changes and prevent clashes with the originals which can no longer be used. Also, each system module has build conditionals for 6809, 6309, Level 1, Level 2, Tano Dragon, Dragon, Dragon Alpha, and Liber8 (where applicable)

Have fun figuring that out.... :-)

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia