[Coco] RS-232 Pak Back to Stock

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu Apr 4 00:42:08 EDT 2013

JEB,
Is it possible that this Deluxe RS-232 Program Pak was used as a second or
third RS-232 serial port in a multipack interface for a multi-line BBS in
the good ole days?
I have a stock Deluxe RS-232 Program Pack that I have recently found again
and I just happened to have had it open several times last night.  The last
time I put it together, a little piece of plastic on the plastic clip to
hold it closed broke off, so I need to figure out a way to keep it closed
that looks better than a piece of tape.  :(
Send me a picture of the front and back of the PCB inside and I'll compare
it to mine to make sure it is that exact same revision.  Once I know it is
the same, I'll compare the two to see what all the differences are, then
I'll let you know the rest of the steps to revert the pcb back to stock
status.
I did not know there was a ROM in the Deluxe RS-232 Program Pak.
Interesting...  A terminal program?  I'll have to plug mine in and see what
comes up.
Kip