[Coco] Time Bandit - CoCo 3 version?? Or...what version is this?

Blake Patterson blakespot at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 15:48:56 EDT 2013

And, here it is, the response from Matt who posted those pictures
originally:

- - - -
Hi Blake,
Yep you are correct, when we found the Sanyo computer under the stairs in
the old office in 2008, it wouldn't boot so I Photoshopped the screenshots
for my post from whatever I could find on the Internet, most likely the
CoCo version you mentioned.  Thanks for the links to the Sanyo version,
checking those out now!
- - - -

Tribute art indeed, in a way, it seems. Mystery solved.

bp