[Coco] Time Bandit - CoCo 3 version?? Or...what version is this?

Blake Patterson blakespot at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 07:01:22 EDT 2013

The CoCo shots on my site, it seems likely, I grabbed from the MobyGames
page here:

http://www.mobygames.com/game/trs-80-coco/time-bandit/screenshots

I believe I have located Matt Gifford on Twitter, owner of the now-defunct
blog where I found the "Sanyo images," and have contacted him, though I've
heard nothing back as yet.

It does seems likely that those images are some kind of nostalgic fan
tribute to the CoCo version. I'd love to know who generated them along with
their story.

bp